Virtualization of Projects - Webinar on 15th July 2020
Virtually run projects have clear, tangible benefits like wider access to talent, no travel cost & time, a higher flexibility for the team members, BUT the question is, how to run a complex project in an effective way and tackle the disadvantages and risks which are less tangible like missing trust-building, issues in communication, etc.
We are all questioning if complex projects can be efficiently run 100% remotely? If yes, then how and what are the implications?
- What is different about managing a virtual project?
- Are there any showstoppers when setting up 100% virtual projects?
- What are the typical pitfalls when running a virtual project?
- How would team-building work for virtual projects?
- How would design workshops be run without physical presence?
- Would virtualization vary for different industries?
In our next webinar, we will share global best practices, insights, our experience, and answer these important questions for you.
Please join us in our webinar on “Virtualization of Projects” on 15th July 2020 at 5pm CET/ / 16:00 BST/ 11am EST.
Tenthpin’s Webinar on “Virtualization of Projects”
Wednesday, July 15, 2020 at 17:00 CET / 16:00 BST/ 11:00 EST
Our goal is to cover the following and answer as many questions as we can:
- Technology aspects influencing virtualization of projects
- Methods and management aspects
- Behavioral aspects
- Legal, security and health & safety considerations
We are looking forward to a productive discussion!
Stay safe and healthy!
Contact our industry experts at Tenthpin Management Consultants if you would like to learn more.
Stay up to date with the latest #LifeSciences #Pharma #MedDevices #AnimalHealth #Agriculture #Chemicals #S/4 #Oil & Gas #Diversified Industries news by following us on Twitter @TenthpinMC Instagram #LifeAtTenthpin Facebook Tenthpin Management Consultants and our Tenthpin Management Consultants LinkedIn corporate page.