Virtualization of Projects - Webinar on 15th July 2020
Thank you for joining Tenthpin's Webinar on “Virtualization of Projects” held on 15th July 2020 at 5pm CET
The webinar tried to answer the question if complex projects can be efficiently run 100% remotely?
We focused on the following aspects:
- What is different about managing a virtual project?
- Are there any showstoppers when setting up 100% virtual projects?
- What are the typical pitfalls when running a virtual project?
- How would team-building work for virtual projects?
- How would design workshops be run without physical presence?
- Would virtualization vary for different industries?
We thank you for your participation in the webinar and hope that you found the session useful. If you were unable to attend the webinar then you can go through the recording below. Please feel free to reach out to us for further questions and feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As announced during the webinar we are already preparing for our next webinar and would really appreciate if you could please share other topics that interest you for future sessions. Please take the following survey which will not take more than 2 minutes of your time:
Stay safe and healthy!
Contact our industry experts at Tenthpin Management Consultants if you would like to learn more.
Stay up to date with the latest #LifeSciences #Pharma #MedDevices #AnimalHealth #Agriculture #Chemicals #S/4 #Oil & Gas #Diversified Industries news by following us on Twitter @TenthpinMC Instagram #LifeAtTenthpin Facebook Tenthpin Management Consultants and our Tenthpin Management Consultants LinkedIn corporate page.